- Scheduler and Process in Operating System
- First Attempt of LinuxLinux command line usage / tools introduction.
- Assembler, Compiler, and InterpreterHow to convert C into binary codes.
- Multithreading in JavaA general talk about the topic of concurrency in Java, learned in the first year @ Imperial.
- x86-64 Assmebly in Two DaysA brief introduction to x86-64 and some optimizations.
- Learn to make a simple CPU in the first semesterA general talk about how to make a processing and memory unit in CPU. Learned @ Imperial.
- First attempt of functional programming: HaskellA gentle introduction to functional programming and Haskell
- How I made my first BlogI used a Linux server running nginx service, and Cloudflare to manage my domain name and provide DNS.